Welcome to Digitalis.
Our Digitarium® digital planetarium system brand is the market leader world wide. With the first model introduced in late 2003, we now have more than 500 Digitarium systems spread across the globe. That is more than any other brand. Experience one of our systems in person, and you will see why.
Our innovations are grounded upon a unique blend of technical expertise and real-world astronomy education experience. We believe our systems offer the best values on the market for astronomy education.
Our Digitarium systems stand apart in a number of critical areas:
- Best usability: Our unique remote control and Universal Console software interface are the easiest to learn and use. Spend more time focused on your students rather than your system.
- Lowest training costs: Due to its excellent usability, no special operator training is required other than reading our user-friendly manuals. Our free lesson plans get you started teaching right away.
- Fast setup/takedown time: With our portable systems, setup and takedown only take a few minutes.
- Quality: Designed, built, and supported in the United States to exacting standards. Our proprietary fisheye projection lenses surpass or rival any other.
- Best value: No other systems come close to matching our unique combination of usability, features, projection quality, product support, and affordable pricing. Compare the competition in person and see this value for yourself.